- Time: 2016-09-26 23:32
- Weather: it was about 14.2°C at 2016-09-26 23:20 (BoM)
- 2016-09-25 - Food on a stick for breakfast without stabbing myself in the tonsils. A good start to the day.
- 2016-09-24 - Damn... a tissue sneaked into the wash. Again. Once every 4 or 5 years one little bastard makes it through.
- 2016-09-09 - NASA OSIRIS-REx has lift off.
- 2016-08-19 - Watching a live NASA spacewalk, how cool is that!?
- 2016-08-07 - 'Suicide Squad' - Solid soundtrack, unorthodox troops required to attack bad guy. More fun and less serious than BvS. Enjoyed it.
- 2016-08-06 - Between the US election and Olympics there will be no news on the news channels for the next two weeks. I guess we're all safe for now.
- 2016-07-30 - 'Jason Bourne' - Took a while to settle, later more focused. Survival not as makeshift as expected. Good guys ok with killing their own. Watchable.
- 2016-07-28 - Wow, July really got away from me!
- 2016-07-24 - 'Star Trek Beyond' - Best starship crash since 'Generations', good looking bridge. Shakey-cam at times. Ship, space and land locales. Enjoyed it.
- 2016-06-27 - 'Independence Day Resurgence' - Very big ship. On par with original, fewer destroyed landmarks. Bigger than average bad guy. Watchable.
- 2016-06-05 - 'Now You See Me 2' - More laughs than first ep. Heist scene went a little too long but the 2 hour movie flew past. Enjoyable misdirection.
- 2016-06-04 - When speaking with people that say "forward slash" I'm considering using the terms "forward space" and "forward tab".
- 2016-05-30 - 'Top Gear' 23.1 reminded me of 'Top Gear Aus.' and 'Top Gear US' trying to be 'Top Gear' and failing. [edit 2016-06-29 Top Gear US binned]
- 2016-05-25 - Yes, I still talk aloud to myself. I prefer to think of it as a voice over.
- 2016-05-19 - Stupid smoke alarm objected to my breakfast.
- 2016-05-02 - I was dreaming I was tired, again. That can't be good.